Australian Dash Cams offers onsite installations in the Sydney Metro & Greater West Areas. More serviced areas will be coming soon!
When making an online booking, please refer to the below terms and conditions prior to accepting and proceeding with the booking.
1. No booking is considered as confirmed until you receive an email or sms from Australian Dash Cams stating so.
2. Both email and sms reminders will be sent within 24 hours of your booking - any no shows at the time of the scheduled booking will incur the service call out fee for the job.
3. Any cancellations within 24 hours of the scheduled booking time made by you, will incur the service call out fee for the job.
4. Any rescheduling requests made by you within 24 hours of the booking time may be refused at the discretion of the Australian Dash Cams staff. In the event of this, it is also at the Australian Dash Cams staff's discretion to seek compensation for our time if the rescheduling request results in a cancellation within 24 hours of the scheduled booking.
5. Australian Dash Cams reserves the right to refuse any booking without comment, or if a booking has been made for an area outside our stated service areas. We will provide a full refund of any monies paid relating to the booking of an installation in either of these cases.
6. Australian Dash Cams reserves the right to refuse a booking based outside of our current service areas. If you are unsure if you fall within our current service areas, please contact us via phone or email for clarification.
7. Australian Dash Cams reserves the right to change the professional installer attending your booking regardless of the installer chosen by you.
8. Australian Dash Cams reserves the right to cancel or request a change to any confirmed booking, at any point up to 24 hours prior to the scheduled install. In the event that a scheduled, confirmed booking must be cancelled or altered within 24 hours of the booking time due to circumstances out of Australian Dash Cams control, you will be contacted via phone to arrange alternate options.
9. You understand that circumstances outside of Australian Dash Cams control, such as a major traffic incident, traffic delays, sickness etc, that impact on your scheduled booking time, are within reason, acceptable by you. In the event that any circumstance prevents us from attending your booking you will be contacted via phone to arrange alternate options.
10. Australian Dash Cams understands that circumstances outside of your control, such as a major traffic incident or traffic delays can occur at any time. If however, you are more than 20 minutes late for your scheduled appointment, Australian Dash Cams reserves the right to cancel and/or reschedule your booking so as to not impact on other scheduled jobs. If you know you are going to run late, contact us immediately via telephone to avoid any possible compensation sought by Australian Dash Cams.