Power Your Blackvue In Parking Mode
Rest easy, knowing that your car is being monitored while you are away.
BlackVue dashcams automatically switches to Parking Mode to monitor your parked vehicle, but only writes to the memory card when something happens (motion or impact detected), which has two benefits:
- Less chance for important files to be overwritten during long Parking Mode sessions.
- Extended memory card lifespan in the long run
The new BlackVue B-112 Power Battery Pack boasts easy installation for any user. Simply plug the system into your cigarette lighter and the battery will charge as you drive. If you drive a total of 1 hour per day, the battery will be charged to full capacity.
Hassle Free Operation
The BlackVue B-112 recharges while you drive by drawing power from your cigarette lighter. It will then use this stored power to run your dash cam when you're parked. 1 Hour Charge = 12 Hours of Running Time (DR650-1CH)
Charge Your USB Accessories
Now you can charge your 5V USB accessories such as a smart-phone or mobile 4G hotspot on the B-112 device. The system comes with 2 USB connectors.
Power For Multiple Devices
- 1 female accessory (cigar lighter) power socket for your dashcam.
- 2 USB (5V) ports to power a phone, mobile hotspot, etc
12V and 24V Compatibility
As the BlackVue B-112 is now 12V & 24V compatible, the system can be used in all vehicles including commercial trucks and vehicles that use a 24V system.
Works with most vehicles’ electrical systems (cars and trucks).
Blackvue B-112 Battery Pack
- No Need for Hard-wiring (cigar mode)
- Up to 12 hrs Run Time
- 2x USB 5V Outlets
- High Quality Samsung Li-Ion Battery
- Authorised Australian Distributor
- 1 Year Warranty